Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blog Reflection


At the beginning of the semester this blog seemed to me like another assignment that would consume my free time.  Even naming my blog was a decision that I never thought would be so accurate until now.  Writing this blog has really been exactly as its name describes it, A Moving Journey.
Of all the features that stand out, I have to say that variety is definitely what I like the most of my blog.  It covers such diverse topics that anyone could find something of their interest to read.  From an Introduction of Myself, to movie reflections, to comments on different readings, this blog has managed to exploit every corner of my mind helping to develop my creativity and critical thinking abilities.  I really liked the fact that it wasn’t stuck or centered in a specific topic because that would have make a repetitive and probably boring blog.  I believe that not only mine, but all of the blogs created during this class portray the true diversity that makes up the student pool of our university.
Of all the blog posts I have to say that my favorite one is the Dear Cynthia letter.  To me it is the post that truly shows how much fun I had, not only writing this blog, but during the whole class in general.  Journey in Literature has been a new kind of experience of my college years and I tried to sketch it in a letter to my professor.  It shows the gratitude that I feel towards her care and dedication, not only to our class, but also to our learning experience.
Even though I really want this semester to be over, it is really bitter to state that this is the end of our moving journey.  The class may have come to an end, but I am really looking forward to keep on writing in this blog so that new experiences could be kept in this special place on the web.  I want to finalize this post saying thank you to my professor Cynthia Pitmann, to my fellow classmates, and a special one to my readers.  Thank you for taking the time of my making my blog a true MOVING JOURNEY. Hope to write for all of you soon!

p.s.  Here's an inspirational quote to all of you!


3 comments:

  1. HI! I am very happy that you too had fun in all this adventure. For me, the best part was the making of the blog. I'm also thinking about continuing using a blog after this one because as you already said, it feels great knowing that your new experiences are being kept on a special place on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that both of you are looking forward on the blog.. I guess I'll think about that to.. ;)

    p.s. I loved the inspirational quote you added

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the process of making this blog helped us to develop our creative part. I liked the idea that you are going to continue writing in your blog and sharing with us your experiences. I think you could not end your post in a better way than with that quote. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete